We’re back with Byte-Size Blair, our weekly wrap-up of all things social media. If you’re not already following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, give us a look.
You’ve made it through Monday! Treat yourself with these fun links.
- We were blown away by this art exhibit called “The Impact of a Book”
- The invitations are in and you’re invited! If you live near Wilmington, join us for The Dark of the Island Launch Party on March 19th.
- Relax with these scrumptious tea and biscuit combinations.
- So many books and so little time. We know the feeling.
- March 2nd was Dr. Seuss’s birthday but we believe in celebrating this artist all year round.
Tomorrow is the publication date for The Dark of the Island by Philip Gerard. Congratulations Philip!
We’re back (after a long hiatus) with Byte-Size Blair, our weekly wrap-up of all things social media. If you’re not already following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, give us a look.
Tomorrow is Groundhog Day so keep your fingers crossed for some sunshine in the forecast.
- Today is the start of Black History Month and we’re celebrating by featuring a book a day on our Facebook page. See more here and check out the first post from Greensboro, NC.
- Take a peek inside Neil Gaiman’s personal library and look forward to a new Minotaur book from Steven Sherrill this fall.
- Forsaken by Ross Howell Jr. (NewSouth Books) is quite popular at The Country Bookshop in Southern Pines, NC. Check out Ross’s upcoming tour dates here.
- Publishers Weekly calls The Dark of the Island by Philip Gerard an engrossing story.
- Links We Love: Bookstores and Libraries – The Most Wonderful Places on Earth.
It’s nice to be back in the Byte-Size game! This dog agrees!