We’re back with Byte-Size Blair, our weekly wrap-up of all things social media. If you’re not already following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, give us a look. In the meantime, enjoy this collection of posts.
- Today is Pi Day! Celebrate by making this delicious buttermilk pie from chef Stephanie L. Tyson at Sweet Potatoes restaurant.
- Award season has begun in the book industry. Check out these talented Blair finalists.
- For Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day we’re proud to share this Essence interview with author and activist Sybil Haydel Morial, author of Witness to Change.
- Fun and educational, here’s an infographic about book cover design.
- Seeking creative indie booksellers who explain the industry with puppets? We’ve got you covered.
Now go enjoy some pie like this little guy!