We’re back (really, really back!) with Byte-Size Blair, our weekly wrap-up of all things social media. If you’re not already following us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, give us a look.
When our social media manager got back from vacation, she was overwhelmed by everything our authors and our distributed lines had been up to while she was away. Below are our five favorite attempts at catching up.
We’re back with Byte-Size Blair, our weekly wrap-up of all things social media. If you’re not already following us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, give us a look.
1. We hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. And if you’re still in the mood to celebrate the early days of the United States, check out these “revolutionary” titles from Blair (and one hilarious gif, courtesy of Funny or Die.)
2. Bearwallow author Jeremy B. Jones has been busy touring the South with his amazing memoir about the influences of place and ancestry on identity. Here’s one of our favorite photos from a recent signing, proving you’re never too young to start loving books!
3. The October release of beloved UNC-TV foodie Bob Garner’s new book, Foods That Make You Say Mmm-mmm, may still be a few months away, but we’re already excited. Why? Because even just proofing the book made our mouths water (and tickled our funny bones.) We think this pin pretty much sums it up.
4. One of Blair’s favorite volunteer activities these past few years has been World Book Night, butunfortunately, last week, WBN announced they would be suspending operations in the United States. We’ll miss them dearly and shared a few photos on our Tumblr from our time as givers.
5. Just a friendly reminder that our July newsletter will be out this Thursday.
It’s that time again. Sign up for our newsletter and receive it in your inbox this Thursday! http://t.co/LgiPXHiXa3